Cookies for breakfast? Yeah! These super delicious easy to prepare oatmeal cookies are a great solution for your hungry and fast morning. Eat these for breakfast or carry them to office. These are perfect for snacking and are sure to keep you full for a long time.
2 ripe bananas, mashed. 1/3 cup peanut butter, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 1/2 cups oatmeal uncooked, chopped nuts 1/4 cup, Dark chocolate chips.
Method of Preparation:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix mashed banana & peanut butter until completely combined then add
vanilla protein powder & the vanilla extract.
3. Add the oatmeal & nuts to the banana mixture.
4. Add dark chocolate chips to the mixture.
5. Keep the dough at rest for 10 minutes.
6. Drop the cookie dough, onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet & flatten cookies into circles.
7. You can also add few more chocolate chips now as topping.
8. Bake cookies approx. 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.