Here’s something delicious for all non-veg food lovers. Healthy and tasty roast chicken recipe that is going to keep you wanting for more. A simple yet delicious recipe that is surely going to make you the perfect culinary expert among everyone!
Roast Chicken With Gravy Recipe
Prep Time: 60 mins
Difficulty level: Medium
Total calories: 2500 calories approx
1 kg Chicken with skin
3 tbsp olive oil
Cooking red wine (optional)
Method of Preparation:
1. Prepare a liquid marination with all the herbs and sauces and dry powders.
2. Score the chicken and put garlic inside it. Marinate the chicken for atleast 30 mins with the liquid marination.
3. Cut the vegetables in a bit large size.
4. Take a baking tray and grease it well with butter. Put the marinated chicken and the vegetables in the tray and spread them evenly.
5. Preheat the oven and bake the chicken and vegetables at 190°C-200°C for 30 mins.
6. Take all the vegetables and grind them together into a smooth paste. Take a pan, add the vegetable paste into it. Add salt, pepper and parsley powder for taste. Add some water but don’t make the gravy consistency too much runny.
7. Put the chicken piece in the gravy and let it simmer for 2 to 3 mins.
Your Roast chicken with gravy is ready!