Craving for chips and dips? Why not try this healthy yet delicious chips instead? This easy to prepare recipe is very tasty. A healthy alternative to potato chips, munch them anytime without any guilt! Check out the recipe.
1 sweet potato
Heart healthy oil or melted coconut oil
Method of Preparation:
1. Rinse and peel the vegetables.
2. Slice them very thinly with a very sharp knife.
3. Place the slices on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
4. Drizzle oil of choice or melted coconut oil on top.
5. Roast for 10-12 minutes at 160˚C until crispy.
6. If your oven has a ventilator turn it on and set the temperature at 140˚C.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
7. Serve with some homemade hummus, dip or enjoy plain.