Enjoy rajma pakoras in your snacks time at home or office, a rockstar that will make your mood even better and keep your tummy full for a long time. Share the snacks with your friends and family and have a good time!
Rajma (Red Kidney Beans) – 200 gms, soaked, peeled and ground
Onion – 1, finely chopped
Green Chillies – 2, finely chopped
Tomato – 1, finely chopped
Coriander Leaves – handful, chopped
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
Oil as required
Rice Flour – little
1. Combine the mashed rajma with onions, green chillies, tomatoes, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, lemon juice and salt.
2. Mix them well.
3. Add rice flour, coriander leaves and little ghee.
4. Mix well until all ingredients are combined together nicely.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan.
6. Drop small portions of the dough and fry till light golden brown.
7. Remove and drain excess oil.
8. Serve them hot with chutney of your choice.
Enjoy your evening snacks with Rajma pakoras and chai!